September 16 & 17, 2002
“The NC Greens Say Hello”
What would a Green do to solve some of today’s looming problems? This is an excellent question, and one that will be answered in today’s pamphlet.
Please join us as we welcome new members and old in a close look at how the Greens would solve the problems of today.
1. Repeal NAFTA (thus living Wages in U.S.)
2. Repeal “Right to Work” Laws, better unions
3. Alternative renewable energy for all.
4. Only workers could own stock in a company. Stop manufacturing items that hurt the environment. Create jobs like ocean clean up and pay for them by stopping the military economic complex.
5. Make Love Not War (no war in Iraq! Pakistan! Syria! Afghanistan!).
6. Justice: social, environmental, human
7. Ask U.S. to live by its treaties with Natives
8. Ask U.S. to sign Kyoto treaty
9. Allow people to work the land, not in factories
10. Peace. There is no such thing as “race.”
11. Respect each human as an equal, learn.
12. Be Grateful for all the blessings bestowed
Copyright, Doug Stuber, 2002. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given, and with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.